While nothing can beat the natural scent of the trees, do not underestimate our pine incense sticks, as they will bring you to the time you explore your favorite forest destination.
With a single stick, you’d feel like traveling to a haven of joy, peace, and comfort, which is perfect for those suffering from depression.
With the increasing popularity of this type of incense stick, the market has been bombarded with various brands. Despite that, our products remain a top favorite for many because each is made with the most authentic ingredients.
We do not use any synthetic materials to meet the demand. Some of our ingredients are pine and essential oils.
How to use the Pine incense sticks?
- Pine incense sticks are easy to use. You have to light the tip of the incense and wait for a few seconds before you blow it.
- The incense sticks produce a fragrant and relaxing smoke for a few minutes, ideal for extended meditation and other exercise routines.
- If you do not have a heatproof container, you can place the pine incense on its non-flammable holder. The lid is also an excellent alternative you should try.
- As a piece of advice, use pine incense sticks and other options in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t put burning incense where it may be accessible to pets or kids or moving draperies or objects.
- Don’t leave burning incense unattended.
- Our pine incense sticks have a rich and woody aroma, suitable for those who miss the smell of nature.
- Studies show that pine incense eases pain and increases sensitivity.
- It burns for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Each hexagonal tube contains approximately 20 sticks.
- The Economy Box contains about 120 Sticks (6 Boxes)
- Its holder and lid are multipurpose tools. You can use them to place the sticks.