Our Citronella Incense Sticks are one of the most efficient aromatherapy products you can purchase today. They are utilized to fill a room with aromatic and sweet scents. They can also be utilized for different other uses, like making gift baskets, establishing aromatherapy spaces, soothing the mind and body, and many more.
Try to stick them right in the ground or put the tall want in an incense burner and let it see its wonder.
Formulated to be used both indoors and outdoors, our incense sticks can also be placed nearby a planer to keep those biting mosquitos at bay for at least three hours. Citronella is a proven, all-natural insect repellent created from the stems and leaves of the lemongrass plant.
- Natural air freshener for rooms and other inside areas. Ideal for yoga sessions, meditation, and other occasions.
- Made from Citronella and dipped in 100% natural essential oils
- 100% charcoal free
Benefits of Using Our Citronella Incense Sticks
The health advantages of citronella incense sticks can be attributed to their properties as an antiseptic, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, deodorant, diuretic, antibacterial, fungicidal, mosquito repellant, tonic, and stimulant.
- Combat depression – They kill bacteria and prevent any further bacterial growth in the body.
- Eliminates bad odour – The rich citrus, crisp, or lemon-like aroma of citronella incense sticks drives away odour in the surrounding.
- Mosquitos repellant – It helps kills and keep away bugs and insects. It has been discovered efficient on a species of mosquito, referred to as Aedes aegypti, whose bits cause the feared yellow fever.
All our Citronella Incense Sticks are handmade from recycled flowers sourced and dipped in natural essential oils. The items are curated with bunches of love and 100% organic material. Nothing from our brand has charcoal and is toxic-free and safe to use.
How to Use
- Use our incense in a well-ventilated space away from any draperies
- Don’t put burning incense where it may be accessible to pets or kids or moving draperies or objects
- Don’t leave burning incense unattended
Related Article: 5 Essential Things You Need to Know Before Burning Incense