Incense sticks are known to serve a lot of purposes, including aromatherapy, meditation, yoga, and rituals. The mesmerizing aroma of our Spiritual Aura incense sticks is perfect for meditation, praying, and healing. If you want to share positive energies, this type of incense stick surely does the job. Aura incense sticks are a combination of the scents we all love – freesia, gardenia, jasmine, lilac, rose, and violet. The sweet and flowery aroma is perfected to calm the senses and freshen up the space where it burns.
Produced in Bangalore & Mumbai India, our incense sticks instantly turn your home into a spa. We take pride in the quality of our products as we use only the finest ingredients in crafting them. The incense sticks are created to produce a Zen-filled atmosphere at your home. Feel renewed, energetic, and joyous each time you light up an incense stick.
How to use the incense sticks
- The Spiritual Aura incense sticks can be used when praying to god every morning. It’s all about your connection with him. Place your incense stick in an incense burner – or any material that will catch the falling ashes. Make sure that the area is well-ventilated.
- Light the tip of your incense stick until a glow is established.
- Let the scent fill your home! Blow out the flame or fan it out when needed.
- Each hexagonal tube contains approximately 20 sticks.
- The candle burning time is around 30 minutes per stick.
- Made from the finest oils to ensure rich, long-lasting, and complex scents.
- Keep this product away from children and flammable materials.